WHAT'S On in Surrey this weekend? Ten things you could do across the county.
- On Saturday afternoons you could get involved in Bletchingley's dance club for the visually impaired. The club will be held at White Hart Barn on Bay Path in Godstone from 2-4pm. For more information, call 01342 834223.
- What are you doing to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee? If you're hoping to hold a street party, now is the time to start planning, starting with applying to your local council to hold a public event. Find information from Reigate and Banstead Borough Council here, Mole Valley District Council here, Guildford Borough Council here, Waverley Borough Council here, Tandridge District Council here, Epsom and Ewell Borough Council here, Spelthorne Borough Council here, Woking Borough Council here, Surrey Heath Borough Council here and Runnymede Borough Council here.
- How about a meal out? You could try Seine Rigger fish and chip shop in Banstead, which won an award in January for the quality of its food.
- Reigate Priory will be open for public viewings from 2-4.30pm tomorrow. The building, which is home to Reigate Priory Museum and Priory School, is a Grade II-listed building set in 65 acres of open parkland with a pond, woodland and playing fields. For more information, call 01737 222550.
- How about treating yourself to a pampering session? Friends of Bagshot School Association are holding an event at the infant school from 8-11pm this evening. Beauty therapists will be providing treatments including manicures, pedicures, Indian head massage and reflexology tasters, as well as products on sale at stalls. Tickets are £5 and include a glass of bubbly or a soft drink as well as a selection of chocolates.
- Mole Valley Ramblers will be meeting under the clock at Waterloo station at 10.15am tomorrow, getting the tube to Mile End and walking around Regent's Park. Bring a picnic lunch, and call Cliff on 01306 888286. Other members of the group will be meeting at 10am at Newlands Corner car park and walking via St Martha's Church and Halfpenny Lane in Chilworth. Call Anne for more information on 01483 234757.
- You could try watching a new sport by going to see the Guildford Flames take on local rivals Bracknell Bees in a League derby match. The game will kick off at the Spectrum Leisure Centre in Guildford at 6pm on Saturday.
- In Godalming on Sunday, Charterhouse Club will be hosting a Sport Relief mile in aid of Comic Relief. People will be able to walk, jog or crawl courses of one, three or six miles, with events starting from 11am. There will also be charity activities from 10am until 2pm. For more information, or to get involved, call Josie Tidbury on 01483 239600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dorking Book Fair will be held at Dorking Halls on Reigate Road from 10am until 3.30pm on Sunday. Tickets are £1. For more information, call 01372 725075.
- Mole Valley Jumble Sale will be held at Fetcham Village Hall on The Street in Fetcham on Saturday. Dealers are welcome from 12-1pm, and buyers from 2pm. Admission is 50p.